The Villa Room offers:
- Choice of 1 bed or 2
- Bedding hand-painted by artisans
- Bamboo and natural furnishings
- Jungle spa bathroom with raindrop shower-head
- Luxury body products (natural and biodegradable — kind to your body and the earth)
- Patio to lounge and enjoy the spectacular scenery
- Coffee and tea station
- Mini refrigerator
Stay in this villa room on the:
Inclusive Adventure Wellness Package
This unique island vacation plan includes:
- Deluxe scenic airport or ferry transfers
- Island fresh meals and tropical fruit juices – Sample Menu
- 30 minute daily spa treatment – Sample Bamboo Spa Menu
- Choice of scheduled daily tours or excursions such as snorkeling, tour of the Roseau market, hike to the Boiling Lake, waterfalls or other natural attractions to choose from – Weekly Activities Schedule
- Yoga classes
Rates are in US Dollars. Per Person, Per Night
|Dates:||Up to Dec 18, 2019||Dec 19- 2019-Jan 04, 2020||.|
|Double Occupancy (per person per night)||$278||$299|
|Single Occupancy (per night)||$340||$377|
*Please inquire about rates for children (under 12 years) Government Value Added Tax (VAT) is 10% for room tax and 15% for all other services.
Minimum 3-night stay in order to get airport/ferry/hotel transfers included
Rates are subject to change
Villa Room Only Rates
This package includes
- Accommodation in villa room
These services are NOT included in the basic villa rate.
Rates are in US Dollars per Villa per Night
|Dates:||Up to Dec 18, 2019||Dec 19 – Jan 4, 2020|
|1 to 2 persons in a room (single or double occupancy)||$155 + 10% tax = $170.50/villa||Only the Jungle Wellness Adventure Package is available during this period|
Government Value Added Tax (VAT) is 10% on accommodation.
Rates are subject to change.